skip to main | skip to sidebar

Rahul Pathak

Welcome to the lovely world of music .

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Rahul trying his hands on the flute

Posted by RAHUL PATHAK at 2:31 AM
Labels: bhajans, dedicate yourself to the lord thru music, dehachi tijori, flute, instumental bhajans, jay jay bola swami samarth, keshava madhava, mage ubha mangesh, Rahul Pathak, shiva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My photos

My photos
Rahul teaching music to the new generation .

My photos

My photos

My photos

My photos

My photos

My photos

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (2)
    • ▼  July (1)
      • Rahul trying his hands on the flute
    • ►  June (1)

About Me

My photo
RAHUL PATHAK
I owe credit of what little I have learnt in Music to my gurus . I consider R.D.Burman as my god whose songs have enlightened my heart to be a Music Director . My favourite singer is Kishor Kumar whom I adore .
View my complete profile